WATERPROOF & ANTI-SCRATCH
Let you no longer fear the dog's sharp claws, and do not have to worry about the dog-soiled seats to protect the safety of the car.
Folded up to take up less space and light weight. Perfect for use in the car at any time
It can accommodate medium and large dogs, so you don't have to worry about space. This also applies if you have multiple dogs.
Thick edges provide relaxation for your pet's neck so he can get a break during the journey.
NOT ONLY THE PRETTY FACE, BUT
- Dog bed for car
- Protect car seat
- Soft-touch with the cushion on the edge
- Easy to install
- Machine washable
- Product sizes：
Width: 92 cm / 36.25 in
Length: 127.6cm / 50.25 in
- Main Material:
Polyester with polyfill
- Please Notes:
It works better with a safety dog seat belt, to keep your pup safe.
PS: Go see our 'Sport Multifunction Leash'.
100% COMPENSATIONG FOR PACKAGE LOST !
Green Shipping Protection is a service provided by Seel. It covers shipment delayed, package damaged, and items lost that meet the following criteria. Up to full compensation is available. The cost of Buyer Protection depends on the currency that the store uses.Learn more
- We try our best to process all orders within 1-3
business days of receipt, but it can take longer during peak periods (holiday seasons, big sales, etc...).
- Orders above $79 USD, get free shipping! For orders under $79 USD, our standard shipping is a flat $8.99 USD.
- We offer a 14-day money back guarantee from the date when the order is delivered. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to return the order.
- For more information, please check here. View More →
- For now, our essentials are available exclusively through our official website.
Like it a lot but would like it wider and straps to hold down the front
Going on a road trip this summer and this is perfect for our 25 pound cockapoo!
It attaches easily around the headrest and stays in place throughout the drive. My dog loves it and I'm glad I'm protecting the interior of my car.
When I got it I put it on the floor and it was really big, the next step is to put it in my car to see how it works, but I think it should be pretty good.
The seat portion needs to be just a couple of inches longer with some way to anchor under the seat. It slides on leather and bunches up on the back of the seat